Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fundraising Letter


October is our pledge drive month. We spend it spreading the word of what we are doing, why, and how others can support us. Our goal for November 2013 is $3000. In order to do that, we need 100 of you guys to get 10 people to agree to sponsor you with a dollar a day. 

Here is a sample letter you can use to help get family/friends involved! All they have to do is come to our website, click the Paypal button, and donate $30 on your behalf. 

Hey Friends!
 This year I’m participating in No Makeup November! It’s a project where women raise money by not wearing makeup for a month in order to fund the fight against sex trafficking and grow confident in their own natural beauty. The goal is to free women from beauty extortion on both fronts by raising money and challenging the dependency makeup can sometimes bring.
 This means that for 30 days I will be abstaining from makeup. I would love to have your support in doing this. If you’d like to sponsor me, please donate a dollar for each day I go without makeup. That’s $30 you’ve contributed to ending sex trafficking and helped hold me accountable to my own goal.
 Help me spend the month of November celebrating and actively protecting unadulterated beauty! Donate at www.nomakeupnovember.blogspot.com Thank you!

Stay beaYOUtiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment